CZECH REPUBLIC (MSS M45-S) 2010
Karlovy Vary e Plzen, Czech Republic
Type: Viaduct with two decks of 238 m (780 ft.) each
Typical Span: 42 m (137 ft.)
Deck width: 13 m (42 ft.)
Typical Cross Section: PI (π)
Model: MSS M45-S
Construction Type: In Place
Type: Overhead MSS
OPS System: Integrated
Performance: 14-day cycles
• Demanding deadlines
• The prestressing cable layout of the viaduct presented unusual challenges for the constructive process to solve.
• M45-S with OPS system has enabled the optimisation of the operation and allowed faster cycles.
• Cinematic of the machine designed in order to solve the challenge of the prestressing cable layout.
• Construction period: 22 weeks
• The client was able to fastly manage this innovative technology
• Fast construction
• High construction quality and deflection control
• High safety levels in construction